12-12-12 Main Page
About this website
View the exploded list of all World Issues
Search the BBC Archives
Download the free 12-12-12 book
Search the CIA Archives
Search the UN Archives
10.100.20 Grade ‘B’ list
What if you were put in charge of the World tomorrow? How would
you run the planet?
If you have arrived onto this page from an external link or search engine,
the material below will make no sense whatsoever unless you know why
www.12-12-12.org was written. A very brief summary can be read by clicking here
This globally popular educational and research website lists every national
and international problem in the world in a rather unusual and entertaining
way, so remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org in your favourites
folder! For the record: Andronicos the author does not profess to greatness in any shape or form. Lets continue.................
Andronicos "The Great" as Director of the Human Race and Manager Planet Earth commands and Andronicos "The Cynic" responds as follows.........
("B1-12") Grade "B2-5":
Corporate officers and directors of the largest 1000 global public companies.
Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, all other national banks, IMF, WTO.
Corporate officers and directors of any smaller public company anywhere in the World that makes more than $12M per year profit.
If you are one of the above parties and fit my selection criteria, I need your help.
- Please read my letter addressed to you.
- I also want the whole board to listen to my speech at the next full board meeting.
- You are requested to fast on the 12th of every month until extreme poverty is eliminated from the planet as described in section 1.100.10
- Reply to me as instructed in the above mentioned letter.
Formal statements on how "B1"-"B7" rulers will either help or not help to eradicate extreme poverty will be accessible from this link. Read their own words.
Link to www.12-12-12.org/worldruler for the complete list of their names and addresses and how to contact them by phone, fax, email or post.
Quick Links for The Blueprint for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty and War by December 12th 2012
Simple Site Map
All the 600 issues (or topics) to bring about World Peace and the
eradication of extreme poverty by December 12th 2012 are divided up into 12 main headings as found on the home page. Alternatively, you may find useful navigation hints below:
- Download and optionally print the 12-12-12 book in whole or in
- Read a whole section online via the home page or via the
exploded list index of all issues
- Read each issue one by one. This is ideal if your internet speed is slow, or you wish to quickly translate a page
- Search for a particular topic that is of interest to you
- Listen to Andronicos "The Great's" unusual speech
- Talk about the material in Senior High School or College lessons using the discussion topics (view some examples here)
- Recite a touching poem about World Peace: The Ancient Song of The Human Race
Please note: this website is written in British English
It will take an average person 12 hours to read and understand the contents
of this website and listen to 'The Speech'. Is one hour a day for
12 days too long? Why don't you email the www.12-12-12.org link to 12 of your friends and discuss their opinions in 12 days time? Maybe
the 7th person in your email chain can break the secret code and
the 12th person, may hold the key to World Peace. Are you or someone in your
family the 7th or 12th person?
Remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org!
The 12-12-12 website is an educational website that facilitates individual or group discussion. The coded 12-12-12 book is a snapshot, written over an 87 day period, of the major problems in the World as at March 17th 2002 and possibly how to resolve them. The author Andronicos has written it in an ironic style to act as a catalyst for constructive discussion.
This website does not solicit nor accept paid advertising or web awards.
Neither does it solicit donations from other organisations, charities, corporations or members of the public.
2003 (Who for the record, does not
profess to greatness in any shape or form and is quite honoured by the amount of interest this project is attracting worldwide).
Last modified: 29 May 2007