Search the BBC Archives
Search the CIA Archives
Search the UN Archives
2.10.40 The Politics of Drugs
If political parties election manifestos include getting tough on drugs, I commend them. Go after the dealers and their wholesale suppliers and factories, not the mentally ill drug users. From the savings made, spend 70% in overall law enforcement costs to rebuild the slums in inner cities that in many regions have been destroyed because of drug use and spend the remaining 30% on drug education.
Follow my directives as soon as possible and watch crime plummet almost immediately. The temporary surge in registered drug users will diminish on a regular basis with my various education initiatives over the next few years.
There is no alternative to getting a permanent solution other than to shoot every drug dealer and drug user within 24 hours. So follow my directions above.
Quick Links for The Blueprint for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty and War by December 12th 2012
Simple Site Map
All the 600 issues (or topics) to bring about World Peace and the eradication of extreme poverty by December 12th 2012 are divided up into 12 main headings as found on the home page. Alternatively, you may find useful navigation hints below:
Please note: this website is written in British English
Remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org!
The 12-12-12 website is an educational website that facilitates individual or group discussion. The coded 12-12-12 book is a snapshot, written over an 87 day period, of the major problems in the World as at March 17th 2002 and possibly how to resolve them. The author Andronicos has written it in an ironic style to act as a catalyst for constructive discussion.
This website does not solicit nor accept paid advertising or web awards. Neither does it solicit donations from other organisations, charities, corporations or members of the public.